Originally released March 30, 1956 – this Famous Studios Popeye cartoon features Bluto (the Blutocratic Party candidate) running against Popeye (representing the Spinach Party) for President of the United States. With the two candidates tied and only the vote of Olive Oyl outstanding, the two candidates go to work in order to win Olive’s vote.
Home » Popeye for President
Popeye for President
- Blackbeard – Captain Edward Teach Posted on Jul 22, 2013
- Lemuralia (Lemuria) Posted on May 9, 2012
- Geirrod and Agnar Posted on Dec 12, 2012
- Andrew Jackson – State of the Union – December 7, 1835 Posted on Oct 19, 2012
- Ampyx – Greek Hair Band Posted on Nov 1, 2012