Originally released March 30, 1956 – this Famous Studios Popeye cartoon features Bluto (the Blutocratic Party candidate) running against Popeye (representing the Spinach Party) for President of the United States. With the two candidates tied and only the vote of Olive Oyl outstanding, the two candidates go to work in order to win Olive’s vote.
Home » Popeye for President
Popeye for President
- Hephæstus – God of Fire Posted on Jan 15, 2013
- Matralia – In Honor of Mater Matuta Posted on Jun 11, 2012
- Hecate – Goddess of Ghosts and Spectres Posted on Oct 2, 2012
- James Madison – State of the Union – September 20, 1814 Posted on Oct 18, 2012
- Hernando Cortes Posted on Apr 23, 2013